The New Forum for Ford Y & C Model Register main@Fordyandc.groups.ioThis is a Forum for owners and restorers of Classic Ford Models Y & C, 1932-1938 and variants who are members of the Ford Model Y & C Register.
The Forum is for discussion and sharing of information and photos of our cars and events.
Views expressed are those of individual Forum members, not of Club Officials, and not endorsed by The Register. Any technical advice should be checked & confirmed by a competent engineer for safety.
Why not also benefit from membership of the Y&C Register Club including access to spares, technical information and extensive book and film archive. - to join, visit http://www.fordyandcmodelregister.co.uk/
2. Aims and Objectives.
(i) To promote interest in all aspects of ownership, operation, restoration, maintenance and history
of Ford Model Y and Ford Model C and all their derivatives as first produced from 1932-7.
(ii) To compile and maintain an accurate list of all surviving Ford Y & C Model vehicles
(iii) To support members in their intentions to keep, or restore as appropriate, the vehicles as far as
is practicable in a condition comparable with that when produced.
(iv) To encourage a welcoming social atmosphere for all involved with the Register.
(v) To organise and support such meetings and social events appropriate to achieving the
(vi) To form affiliations with other clubs covering similar Ford models.
- 179 Members
- 1,486 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.